Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Purdue University's ROI & The Gallup-Purdue Index Poll

Purdue University has recently taken a Gallup poll on Return on Investment (ROI) for university graduates.  
You dream it, We plan it, You do it!
Bearla International Studies
Purdue University has broken the categories into 5 views:  Purpose, social, financial, community and physical.   
This resent poll suggest that university graduates are fairing better than most people without a formal education.  As I have stated in the past-a lack of education is costly, not just financially but in several other categories as proven in Purdue’s Index Poll.  A university education isn’t just about money it’s about a peace of mind, a feeling of purpose and confidence.   I know because my formal university education changed my life, it made me a confident person, which is something I lacked most of my young adult life.  
So, for those of you who doubt your education right now, it will get better and you will feel as if it was all worth it that I can confirm. Or perhaps you should study abroad instead!
Elizabeth Koukladas

info.bearla@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment