Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Fond Farewell To Los Angeles.

There two days to go before I leave the beautiful state of California and go home to England-just in time for
winter! 

Visiting Elizabeth in California has been an amazing experience, even better than I could have imagined. 

Meeting with some of our international students studying in Los Angeles was definitely a highlight. One of my favourite aspect to Co-owning Bearla International Studies is the people I meet and the stories they tell me about the adventures they have had, how the things they have seen and experienced has helped to shape them as a person. There is nothing more rewarding than a student so excited about telling you their stories that they cannot get their words out quickly enough and end up stumbling over their own tongues! 

Elizabeth and I have a very exciting year ahead, with big plans for our international students and expansion within our locations portfolio to name just a few.

So back to Brighton it is. I will miss Elizabeth very much, and would like to say a great big 'Thank You' to Elizabeth for making my visit such a memorable one. 

I will be coming back to Los Angeles later in the year but for now it is farewell to the Hollywood sign, the smog and the frighteningly dangerous crazy freeway drivers. And hello Mandarin lessons, family, friends and a brand new team of English language students who are coming to London to live their dreams. 

Amber Williams-Director
Bearla International Studies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment