Saturday, November 30, 2013

Catch the Passion of a Worldwide Inclusion Through Education.

I have many passions, but one of my top passions is education. My years of living in the United Kingdom and being exposed to international students, shaped my passion to
develop my business to focus on international studies.  I lived in Brighton and Hove; a city that attracted hundred of thousands of students each year from all over the world. Students came to study English or go to university.  The experience of living in an international town was amazing. For those of you that don't know me, I have never met a stranger, I didn't like, and because of that my experience in the UK was culturally enriching.  Not only do I think that international students should be welcomed to America with open arms, but I think we should encourage our own to travel and study abroad, learn a second language, this can only enrich and also make a young professional more appealing in the job market.  We must start thinking globally, to grow as a nation and become a better and stronger country.  Now to the practical side: How does the international education market enrich our economy?

International studies brings $24 billion a year; international studies not only affect our economyin a positive way, but also attracts great minds to our country that can only enrich us in the world market.  We are so lucky to live in a country where our
educational system is so valued and sought after by so many worldwide.  2012-2013, year there were over 819,644 international students and their families at universities and colleges across the country supporting over 313,000 jobs and contribute $24 billion to the U.S economy.  This has increased the amount of jobs in the US by 6.2% and a 10% increase in dollars to the US economy.  This is a day and age, where boarders must be broken and a place of inclusion should dominate our society instead of exclusion.   So my life goal is to reach others to and hopefully they will catch the passion of a worldwide inclusion through education.

No comments:

Post a Comment